Terms and Conditions**Tax not included in nightly rates** Check in time is after 4:00 PM and check out is before 10:00 AM. An early check-in or late check-out is available for a fee.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between BVW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, LLC(“Manager”) and Guest as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: Per Listing described in Property Details of the VRBO listing.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest described in the guest list returned to BVW Property Management at [email protected] or by fax to 616-426-6172.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to the stated number of persons on listing. For each additional guest (all additional guests must be preapproved by Manager to assure the maximum occupancy allowed by law is not exceeded) Guest will be charged $50 per night per guest.
4. Visitors: A visitor is an occupant in Property that is not staying overnight. The total number of persons permitted in a Property including visitors is 150% of approved guests. Any visitor staying overnight is considered a guest and subject to additional charges.
5. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4 p.m. on the stated Check-in Date and ends at 10 a.m. on the stated Check-out Date. 6. Minimum Stay: Guest agrees to pay for the minimum stay previously stated by BVW Property Management unless prior written arrangements are made.
7. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Additional Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. Guest are expected to abide by these and any posted rules at the property.
8. Access: Guest shall allow Manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
9. Rental Rate and Fees. Rental rate shall be as quoted through VRBO.com. Payment is due as follows: 50% at booking, 50% due 30 days prior to first day of reservation.
10. Damages. The guest is responsible for any and all damages caused by the guest or their visitors during the reservation period. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Manager immediately.
11. Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel for any reason after receipt of your reservation, you rental fees/deposit cannot be refunded, unless the vacation rental is re-rented for the same time period. If vacation rental is re-rented, you will receive monies paid less an additional cancellation fee of 25% rental rate. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to place any obligation on Manger to re-rent a canceled reservation for the Property. 3
12. Insurance: All Guests are encouraged to purchase traveler’s insurance. Manger is not responsible to provide Guests with additional insurance coverage. Guest is required to purchase the Property Damage Protection plan offered through VRBO.
13. Quiet Enjoyment: Guests shall not violate the quiet enjoyment of neighbors or other guests. Any disturbance resulting in police action, neighborhood complaints or any violate of the rules is considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay and all monies paid will be forfeited at BVW Property Managements sole discretion.
14. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are ACH draft or credit card. American Express payments are subject to additional processing fee.
15. Acts of God: Manager shall not be liable nor deemed in default under this Agreement for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations due to or arising out of any act not within its control, including, without limitation, acts of God.
16. Indemnification and Hold Harmless: You shall indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the rental, property and Manager and their respective shareholders, members, officers, directors, employees and agents for any liabilities, theft, damage, personal injury, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with you and your invitees’ and visitors ’use and occupancy of the rental property or the failure of you and your invitees or visitors to observe the Rental Rules.
17. Property Rental Owner is a Third Party Beneficiary: You agree and acknowledge that the owner of the rental property is a third party beneficiary of your obligations, representations, warranties and limitations on liability under this Agreement and that the owner of the rental property shall be entitled to all rights and remedies that Manager may have under this Agreement.
18. Governing Law; Venue: This Agreement and all transactions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan. Any civil action or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of record of the State of Michigan in Ottawa County.
19. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL MANAGER OR THE PROPERTY OWNER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR RENTAL. IN NO EVENT WILL MANAGER OR THE PROPERTY OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF MANAGER OR OWNER OF THE PROPERTY ARE FOUND AT FAULT.